Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith

Default Lead in 50 year-old plumbing solder?

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 04:42:49 +0000, George E. Cawthon wrote:

Keith wrote:
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:26:59 +0000, George E. Cawthon wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Keith" wrote in message

Correlation causation. There are *thousands* of differences
between the Chinese and Americans. To blame mercury from vaccines
without cause is silly. There are far more plausable reasons for the rise
in autism, including self-selection of mates with autistic traits (geeks
on geeks)and our economy making this possible.

As I stated, there is not scientific proof and studies have not been done.
It may or may not be, but you don't offer a solution either. As the
thiomerisol is eliminated, it may show causation. We'll see.

Perhaps the real guestion is why anyone would
choose to put a mercury compound in any injectable
substance?

Because it works and has no demonstrable side effects? Geez!

Geez yourself, it is not clear that there are no
adverse effects. In fact, there seems to be
considerable concern that there may be side
effects, why else has it been removed, other than
it was a stupid act in the first place.

No, there are *NO* demonstrable side errects. There are inuendo and
sensational scare tactics aimed at the usual luddites. No science at
all.

Mercury has demonstrable effects, even in minute quantities, but also
effect from low doses that manifest only after a long period and those
effects are most likely to occur in children. So what kind of idiot
would use it; mercury plus children is stupid, far worse than lead plus
children.

Another luddite speaks. I suppose you've had all tha amalgum fillings
removed from your teeth too.

--
Keith