Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Weed killer for driveway?

Cam wrote:
RobertM wrote:
I have a gravel driveway and would like to permanently kill
everything that grows there. I saturated the area with Roundup which
killed some of the weeds but not all, and after two weeks everything
was growing again. I sprayed it with Green Thumb Weed and Grass
Killer and that also killed only some of the weeds. Has anyone had
any experience with anything that will permanently and totally kill
weeds and grass and prevent regrowth for an entire season?

Bob

Asphalt or concrete will kill the weeds and prevent their
reappearance.

I have seen some really tough weeds come up right though asphalt.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit