Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eric The Viking

Default Accounts Packages

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
k...
?..? wrote:
"Eric The Viking" wrote in message
Have a look at Dosh Cashbook - http://www.dosh.co.uk/ very simple to
use, powerful enough for what you need and good price.

Seconded.

Thanks chaps. Just downloaded a trial and it doesn't seem to be able to
generate an invoice - which I need to do sometimes. Is it me being dim?

Might be worth looking at Quickbooks SimpleStart - that does invoicing.
Only problem is I don't think they do a demo version. You have to buy it and
try it. If it's no good there's a 30 day money back guarantee.

I use Quickbooks Pro myself and think it is awesome. Over the top for a self
employed style business but intuit write excellent and very useable
software.

ETV