Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

Default Something nasty in the swimming pool ...

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:06:59 +0100, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 12:19:48 +0100, Nigel Molesworth wrote:

Any suggestions on the ppm level of Cl I need ...

My bro in law has put this in perspective, he's a pest control
officer. He quite rightly said that rats die all the time in our
(drinking) water reservoirs, and that low level of chlorine is enough
to kill off the bugs.

No, he's put it out of perspective. Rats dying in a reservoir are in
millions of gallons of water, your pool contains a few gallons.

Empty the thing out, clean and refill.