Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Morris Dovey

Default GFX vs home brew

(in )
said:

| Solar Flare wrote:

much snippage throughout

|| Efficiency of installation ease.
|| Efficiency of installation time.
|| Efficiency of product parts and pieces aquisition
|
| I can relate to that, having spent about 40 hours in the last 2
| weeks visiting various plumbing supply stores. It's been fun
| learning names
| of fittings, like "bullnose T" and "Dismukes crampon lifter."

This may be some of the best and most encouraging news I've seen
posted to alt.solar.thermal!

I've admired Nick's tenacity in dealing with the math of solar issues;
but deplored his seeming inability to "get his wheels on the ground."

Nick, bless you! Get out even more. Take some of those fittings home
with you and play with 'em! Build at least rough prototypes of your
ideas and take pictures to share...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar