Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default what degree to adjust air condition for at summer

wrote:
I am trying to get the right degree F on which I should adjust the air.
Is 80 too hot? Is 70 too cold? I don't try to get any saving website
because they are not useful. I need to know what is the "ideal"
degree F for my house (apartment). Thanks. God bless you, Carole
Abumoussa

You set it where you are comfortable, not where I am comfortable. The
higher you set it the less expensive it will be to run. If family members
disagree, then that is another problem.

Just don't do want a friend of mine likes to do; don't turn it off and
open the windows every night (we live in an area where the air is damp at
night) and then close them the next day thinking that will save money. It
cost more because you need to remove the moisture.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit