Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mike R. Courteau

Default WTB Craftsman outboard bowl turning kit

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I haven't turned anything
outboard yet but my last project involved a 38" X 14 1/2" piece and I
think I'm ready to put my life on the line..yet again!

Thanks.

Mike

Steven Raphael wrote:
Owning the 15" Craftsman myself and also owning the outboard turning
attactment I would have to agree with Darrell on this that the free standing
tool rest would be the better way to go. There is to much vibration with the
outboard tool rest attatchment.

Steven Raphael
http://www.geocities.com/steven_raph...turnings1.html
"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
I have the 15" Craftsman. Nice lathe. However, I think you would be better
off with a free standing tool rest than the outboard attachment.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate