Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills

Default Accounts Packages

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Hi

Can anyone recommend a PC based accounts package for the self
employed?
Looking for simple. I don't carry any stock to speak of, customer
buys it, I fit it. I don't employ anyone, I don't have any cash flow
issues (payment at completion of job).

Just want to keep track of ingoings & outgoings for the tax man &
keep an eye on the business.

There was a review of such software in a recent (April, I think) edition of
PC Plus magazine - there are probably still some in the shops.

However, you can do most - probably all - of what you need to do by just
using a spreadsheet ptogram such as Excel. This is also covered in the same
magazine.
--
Cheers,
Roger