Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca

Default Best Gas Grill

On 15 Apr 2006 23:02:36 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote in news:m7ev321flitfko6p64glboipi1aejfsnju@
4ax.com:

Can't beat the Weber Genesis or it's first cousin, the Broil King.
Both are made just down the road from me by Onward Machine (T.A.W.Co)
in Kitchener Ontario.

I'm pretty sure that the Weber is made either in Palatine, Il. or in
Huntley, Il. I've never been inside either plant, but they are bigger than
you would expect.

They're hiring.

http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/contact/jobs.aspx

But that's what happens when people spend a little extra to buy something
decent that's made here.

My Genesis B is going on 6 years old and still works perfectly. Even the
igniter.

I believe they are made in more than one plant.