Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Lead in 50 year-old plumbing solder?

"Keith" wrote in message

So why bring it up? No proof is no proof.

Because a previous post was in error. I corrected the perception about
anti-biotics.

always possible). The "solution" is *not* to stop vaccination. The
"solution" may be the "media" getting a clue about science, but that won't
happen because scares sell ink. They've obviously scared you since you
bought the line right down to the hook.

The possible solution is to stop using a mercury based preservative if there
are other methods that work as well. Unless you try something, you just
don't know. I didn't buy anything, but I'm open minded and think it is
sensible to try alternatives to mercury since they do exist. Injecting
mercury into a baby just does not make sense to me. That does not mean
eliminating vaccination at all.