Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith

Default Lead in 50 year-old plumbing solder?

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:36:20 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Keith" wrote in message
Correlation causation. There are *thousands* of differences
between the Chinese and Americans. To blame mercury from vaccines
without cause is silly. There are far more plausable reasons for the rise
in autism, including self-selection of mates with autistic traits (geeks
on geeks)and our economy making this possible.

As I stated, there is not scientific proof and studies have not been done.

So why bring it up? No proof is no proof.

It may or may not be, but you don't offer a solution either.

I offered one alternative explanation (unfortunately, solutions are not
always possible). The "solution" is *not* to stop vaccination. The
"solution" may be the "media" getting a clue about science, but that won't
happen because scares sell ink. They've obviously scared you since you
bought the line right down to the hook.

As the thiomerisol is eliminated, it may show causation. We'll see.

Likely the claimed "causation" will be the rates of autism to increase
in China. ;-/

--
Keith