Posted to uk.d-i-y
Donwill

Default New Part L1b and cavity wall thicknesses

They became applicable on the 6th of April I believe.

But not available.

The whole implementation of the changes to Parts L, F and P (which
have been overlooked in the mess over L) is a shambles. The draft
documents referenced other documents which weren't published, so the
implications of the changes couldn't be worked out; the changes to the
regulations and the transitional arrangements weren't published until
the very last day (literally). Without knowing the transitional
arrangements, applicants and building control bodies didn't know if
developments were to be checked under the old or new Part L, and if
under the new, whether their proposals would comply. The Approved
Documents apparently had so many mistakes in them they've had to be
pulped and republished, and as of last Thursday, aren't yet available
except online.
--
Hugo Nebula

Appalling!!!! yet it doesn't surprise me this day and age. We are
rapidly becoming a third world country.
Donwill