Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default In store assembly was- WEBER Genesis Silver B was Best Gas Grill

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:34:01 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

but the folks that assemble things for customers in these stores sure
do leave a lot to be desired. I seen a vaccuum trailer for a lawn and
garden tractor that was preassembled in Lowes, and inside the trailers
enclosed body was a heap of left over hardware, mainly washers, and
spacers etc........which on such items made out of thin soft steel
washers are almost a must have to help prevent distortion and pull
tthrough of bolted items.....

When this fellow runs out of assembly work he either sweeps floors or
sorts leftover hardware into "sale" lots.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Ha! When I pulled the back seat out of my 69 Camero I found a big fistfull
of screws and washers in a GM assembly plant paper coffee cup. Never did
find out where they were supposed to go.

Glenn