Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default Rebuilding Dumore toolpost grinders (was: FA: Dumore Tool Post Grinder Inserts, ... )

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:30:31 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
According to Glenn :

[ ... ]

Just checked .. I have 20Meg or so left on my FTP space so I will scan
it
in
high res suitable for framing and post it there. I will post a link
when
it
is in place.

It turned out to be your web space -- but that was a nice
improvement.

Funny that, When I go to upload files I have to go to an ftp site and
login, then to download them you go to the web space. I may get a hair to
play with the scanner more and see how nice I can make it. The scanner
lives on the wife's machine so I have to schedual time to use it May
have to go buy one for me too just so I can figure out how to do it right
the first time.

http://www.pricewatch.com/scanners/281713-1.htm From $59.

I have a book on scanning if you'd like to borrow it. (My office has a
stack of 100+ books which I'm sorting to sell on Ebay, etc.) I'll be
down in your area (the airport) Tuesday morning so let me know.

I may be in Medford today to sign my tax docs if the tax critter I
hired ever gets well, goes to her office, and does my return. sigh

I would like to look at it Larry. I should be at home though. I have been
off work for about a month now with back troubles. I won't be going back
untill Monday the 24th and then it will be on light duty untill my
retirerment papers go through.
You are welcome to drop by anytime you are in the neghiborhood
Glenn