Posted to misc.consumers.house
Chai

Default Urgent: Martha Stewart/KB Homes in NC? Pull out now?

You sound somewhat flakey for someone with the $$$ to buy a new home in that area of the country.

You're right...I do sound flaky. I'm not normally flaky at all, but
regarding this one incident I'd have to agree with you. I am usually
very cautious and careful. I will certainly be taking my time going
forward and thinking things through and utiilzing the right
professionals. I did own a townhouse several years ago in CA and it
was an older (15 year old) dwelling. Made a decent profit when I sold
it. I've been renting in a different state since and waiting until my
particular job field stabilized (and my career stabilized after the
tech bubble burst) before heading back into real estate.