Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Printing on card

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:50:56 +0100, Derek ^
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:46:07 +0100, Dave
wrote:

For a colour laser printer that will cost about £200-00 I would suggest
you find your local small print shop and ask them how they want the data
presented to them and how much it would cost for a print run that will
cover 200 post card sized pieces. In the past, I have created a flier
for the local Scouts and asked the print shop to produce it on their
computer, as they use Page Maker and I was not prepared to learn it just
for a small one off run.

You could always have the cards printed on A4 card and cut them out
yourself.

He could prepare his artwork as a jpg file and print it on a digital
photo workstation at a supermarket.

DG

That's a good idea, I was thinking of doing that using Bonusprint for
business cards. Full colour, glossy, inexpensive. Just a little
careful cutting involved.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack