Jim Roberts

Default Opinions on air tools?

Greetings all,

I have been looking to pick up a couple of die grinders, straight and 90
degree, finally going to bite the bullet. I know IR is the top of the line,
however I do not use one all day every day. I have been looking at Sioux,
Nuline, Florida Pneumatic and Chicago Pneumatic. I have used a Sioux
before, seemed like a good tool. I am a bit leery of the Nuline due to the
cheap price. The Sioux and Fla. Pneumatic are in the same price range, so I
guess those would be the ones I am favoring.

Any opinions/input anyone might have would be greatly appreciated,
Jim C Roberts

PS I will be using the grinders for polishing/finishing metals, mostly
stainless steel.