Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Marrs

Default Best Gas Grill

WOW! What a timely thread. My wife and I have been discussing exactly
this subject, and
yesterday the accountant informed us that we were actually going to get a
tax refund this year.
(Yes, I know, my own money back that someone has been using interest free
for a year. Grrrr.)

Looks like the Weber Genesis Gold is first choice at this point. Has the
stainless cooking
surface and flavorizers. Still undecided on B (without) or C (with)
sideburner.

Thanks,

Bill

"Roy" wrote in message
Well they are made out of metal so its got metal content....anyway
anyone have any opinions on a decent LP gas grill...We use ours hard
all year round, and usually cook out 5 out of 7 days, sometimes more.
No need for a sideburner.........