Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Di-Acro is back online!

On 13 Apr 2006 21:32:35 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Just out of curiousity I hit the Di-Acro [
www.diacro.com] website which
has been offline for quite a while under a company restructuring or
whatever.. Anyway they are back with this announcement:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Di-Acro Product Line Available for Sale

Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers has purchased the Assets of Di-Acro.

All Assets will be sold at Public Auction in May.

As part of the Auction we will be selling the Di-Acro Product Line
which will include Intellectual Property, Replacement Parts Inventory,
Work-In-Process, and Current Customer Orders.

That might be a lucrative purchase for someone with ducats to dunk.

-- All of my tools subtract metal.. None of them add it! --

Silly person. Buy a welder or 3! They add and multiply. Also, if you
purchase a plasma cutter, you can divide with it.

Ain't metal math fun?

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003