Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS

Default NEED advice ASAP

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:48:51 -0400, Rocinante
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:28:30 GMT, user wrote:

On 11 Apr 2006 13:03:38 -0700, Heather wrote:
I have contacted my lawyer and am waiting for a response, I thought I
could get some general advice while I waiting to hear back from my
lawyer...thanks for the rude comment Rich!

None of us have seen the contract.

None of us have seen any of the other paperwork.

None of us have been party to discussions with the realtors and sellers.

So, I ask again... what, exactly, do you think random strangers
on USENET could *possibly* say, other than "call your lawyer"? I am honestly
curious, since "My real estate deal has fallen through" is probably
one of the top 10 questions on m.c.h, and the advice has always, always
been the same - "Call your lawyer."

- Rich

I agree, and in addition, let men handle it.

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that men created this morass, so
letting men "handle" this situation seems counterproductive to me.

I do agree: get a lawyer. Preferably a woman, to bust the men's
nuts.