Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default Anyone ever rebuild a 760 pellet gun?

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:11:28 -0400, "wayne mak"
wrote:

I know its not a real gun but it helps keep the pests out of the bird
feeder, I have a Crossman 760 from when I was just a little kid I am now
over 40 and it just doesn't have power (for a pellet gun) I went to walmart
to buy a new one but they are just a plastic POS with a metal barrol. I like
the heavy solid feel my old all metal and wood 760 has but its a real dud
these days. Can these things be brought back to live or is it just a piece
of my past.

There is an air rifle store in south Minneapolis, on Hiawatha or
Minnehaha, that has parts for old air rifles. I rebuilt my 55 year
old Benjamin, works great now. My son has it