Posted to misc.consumers,misc.industry.utilities.electric,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Unpaid electric bill mishap and credit report question

On 13 Apr 2006 10:28:55 -0700, "Geeman38"
wrote:

You criticize my information above but you seem to have no problem
promoting your own website. If that isn't spamming I don't know what
is. HYPOCRITE!!

Googling for comes up with 14 message
threads, in one thread he claims the company has been around for 8
years, but the site was created on 30-May-2005. Despite his denials,
it seems odd that only 1 postings was actually on topic (deodorant)
and not about "his" company.

And it wasn't very impressive to see the lack of information on google
for a company touting its expertise.

Btw, anyone notice that most (if not all) postings were April 13th?