Ryan

Default OT - Norstar 3x8 phone system question

Hi Group,

Please indulge the off topic question, but you folks are so helpful, I would
be remiss if I did not pose this question to the group. Hopefully you folks
can set me straight. The prior owner of our home had installed a fancy phone
system (Norstar 3x8 DR5 system). 3 years have gone by and I would like to
finally add our second line to the system. Each year I go downstairs and
look over the wiring, but it never becomes less daunting.

We are serviced with analog lines, and the system is already set up one
phone line, and a doorbell speaker... so it is using 2 (of the three) lines.

I guess what I am looking for, is some sort of technical wiring diagram?
Also, so guidance as to how to add the line to the phone system.

I "think" that I have a game plan for the wiring side of the job... but not
THAT confident! If anyone has helpful, constructive comments, I am all
ears!

Ryan