Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Di-Acro is back online!

Just out of curiousity I hit the Di-Acro [www.diacro.com] website which
has been offline for quite a while under a company restructuring or
whatever.. Anyway they are back with this announcement:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Di-Acro Product Line Available for Sale

Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers has purchased the Assets of Di-Acro.

All Assets will be sold at Public Auction in May.

As part of the Auction we will be selling the Di-Acro Product Line
which will include Intellectual Property, Replacement Parts Inventory,
Work-In-Process, and Current Customer Orders.

What I also found interesting is that their page of links to operating
manuals in .pdf format, etc is back. I recall a while ago there were
some folks on here looking for manuals, some of which I had snagged
before they went offline..

-- All of my tools subtract metal.. None of them add it! --