Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dixon Ranch

Default Anyone ever rebuild a 760 pellet gun?

"wayne mak" wrote in message
I know its not a real gun but it helps keep the pests out of the bird
feeder, I have a Crossman 760 from when I was just a little kid I am now
over 40 and it just doesn't have power (for a pellet gun) I went to walmart
to buy a new one but they are just a plastic POS with a metal barrol. I
like the heavy solid feel my old all metal and wood 760 has but its a real
dud these days. Can these things be brought back to live or is it just a
piece of my past.

Here is one place to check out,

I found this on the Crosman website.

PELLET GUN REPAIR
RICK LANDRITH
503 TOWN NORTH DR.
ARLINGTON, TX 76011
Phone: 817-275-7905
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ONLY ACCEPTING REPAIRS ON BENJAMIN MODELS

I have bought parts from him last year, I think that it was.

He was undergoing cancer treatments at the time.

I know that Crosman or Daisy sold him all the old series obosolete parts
that they had. They are carrying parts for the current models only.

I just can not remember which company that it was at the moment.

He did have some used parts for some models.

Hope that this helps you some.

Harvey