Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Default Newbie question on precision thread

jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Robert Swinney says...

$65.00 an hour ?? I charge $200 an hour and make lots of mistakes.

I raise your 200, make lots of mistakes, *and* break stuff too.

Plus I require large quantities of coffee and donuts too.

:^)

Jim

please reply to:

Yeah but Jim, you gotta public job! *Poor* craftsmen have to forego some
of the perks, don't you know. 200 bux an hour is cheap labor compared to
the defense contractor workers that only make $50 an hour but each project
takes inordinately long because of the ridiculously tight, usu. unnecessary,
tight tolerances.

Bob (ducking incoming) Swinney