Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Large water containers

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Sparks"
saying something like:

I am after some large containers to store water in as part of my irrigation
system.

I currently have two 1400 L barrels (Big black plastic things, formally used
for fruit juice transport) - these were given to me, but this source is now
dry!

The cheapest I have found so far is £50 for two 1000L containers, but with
£53 delivery.

Does anyone know of a source of this type of container in the south or south
east, as the only ones I can find are up north!

These 1000L containers, are they IBC ones? They can be found all over
the place. For example, just 1 mile from me there is a joinery factory
with glue delivered in IBC containers and they sell the empties off for
20 quid a time.
Have a look closer to home, you'll find some for sure.
--

Dave