Posted to misc.consumers,misc.industry.utilities.electric,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Todd H.

Default Unpaid electric bill mishap and credit report question

"Geeman38" writes:

Only JACKASSES like you complain about spamming but you definitely have
no problem with promoting their pathetic website. If that is not
spamming I don't know what is.

HYPOCRITE!!

Frankie baby,

Obviously you're a mature and professional businessman.

Let me assure you, it's not only jackasses like me who will flame some
astute business mind like you who seems intent on reducing the
signal/noise ratio of these consumer advocacy groups by shamelessly
multiposting their shills in response to any thread that mentions
credit.

Here's some free advice for ya. If you decide to make yourself a
valuable member of these newsgroups and post helpful advice on a
routine basis (even if it doesn't lead to an immediate sale), and take
an "Oh by the way, I am also a professional whatever" then maybe
you'll build up enough goodwill to attract some customers. It's
called subtlety.

But until then you're just an unwanted spammer who's only lookin to
use the forums directly for their commercial profit or to post their
advertising. And that makes you a spammer.

Now, for extra credit, find where on my exceedingly lame personal
website (thanks for visiting by the way) I'm selling anything or
generating one cent of ad income. Now there is one page buried deep
in all the other random info, but it has nothing to do with consumer
credit, housing, or frugal living.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.