Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Papcina

Default MSI 6368 MBO problem

hello,

I have a problem with MSI 6368 mATX mbo...
I think it is related to power, cos it powers immediatelly by herself
when I plug the power connector.. and after 5 seconds she shutdowns...
than I try to start again and it faily after 5 seconds again...
also I noticed when i move the psu mbo connector it restarts, but the
connector is totally still and I tried more than one PSU... I tried
changing capacitors near the psu plug but it didnt help... it restart
after 5-6 seconds... I dont see any phyisical damage on it, and
everything seems to be normal... the speaker doesnt give any beep
codes so I dont know what could be the problem.. the mosfets r cool
and voltage IC's also... any ideas what could be the problem?
btw the proccesor heats normally...
here's the link for a pic http://tinyurl.com/pxo56

any help appreciated

bye