Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook

Default VOX AD30VT 'valve/tube' amp

Retro look of the 1960s Vox AC30 amp made probably 2004 with lots of SM
digital chippery for effects undreamt of in the 60s.
One 12AX7 , but is it for show only ?
Heaters have an AC supply but the anodes don't seem have any HV components
attached to them. The speaker o/p is a non-retro National Semi LM3886T.
I've not powered up yet as only poking around cold at the moment as I've
never seen the like before, all seems DVM ok for power supplies etc.
Apparently went pop between songs and then no more.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England