Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick

Default Painting a Concrete Patio

On 13 Apr 2006 07:28:50 -0700, "GW" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a patio which is 5m by 5m. It is made up of a number of
differing concrete slab, e.g. different colours. To make it more
uniform, I have decided to paint it.

Not know much about paints, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a
paint for the job.

Checking my local B and Q, I found masonary paint, which I think may
only be of use on externior walls, and Patio paint that Ronseal do,
however, they do not have a great range of colours (grey, teracotta or
buff).

Can someone please suggest a paint or something I could use on the
patio to make it more colourful ?

Thanks in advance

GW

Bad Idea