Posted to misc.consumers,misc.industry.utilities.electric,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Todd H.

Default Unpaid electric bill mishap and credit report question

"Geeman38" writes:

Is your debt stressing you out? Need help? Well get ALL that unsecured
debt (credit cards, lines of credit, medical bills etc) negotiated and
settled. We eliminate ALL your interests rates and fees. Get out of
debt fast and improve your credit rating. This is NOT credit
counseling, debt consolidation, debt management or refinancing. It is
arbitration for your debts.

It's spammers that are stressing me out.

*plonk*

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/