Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default Urgent! undermount stainless sink advice need!!!

John wrote:
Urgent! undermount stainless sink advice need!!!
My contractor is to install undermount stainless sink & granite counter
top tomorrow, but he told me that I will have to break the granite if I
decide to change the undermount sink later on, is this true or he does
not know how to install undermount sinker correctly?

Sounds like a load of rubbish. Are you sure you didn't take
something he said literally that he didn't intend, e.g. "Yes,
John, when we install this the seal will be so good you'll
have to break it up to remove the sink, hohoho!"? I should
try talking to him about it.