Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Townsend

Default Any opinions on Whirlpool Duet GHW9150PW & GE/GW9250PW???

I was looking at
http://www.epinions.com/Kenmore_3_3_...splay_~reviews

And they were reviewing the CR Best Buy (Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer)
and there were 2 of 5 that had issues with theirs which they dumped water
all over the floor.

It just looks similar to the Whirlpool Duet... I don't want to have the same
issues with it. I'd go Kenmore if they had better user feedback. The next
step up of the Kenmore line is the HE3, which is $350 more... Was not
interested in spending that much. )-;

Thanks,
Scott

"Tom W" wrote in message
ups.com...
Whirlpool does indeed make appliaces for Kenmore. I can't remember
what make it is, but I just got a new Kenmore set of front loaders last
year. They work great! Personally, I would go for the Kenmore over
the Whirlpool, they seems to be a little bit nicer. The main
difference on our model was the Whirlpool had a selector knob and the
Kenmore had electronic buttons. Hope this helps a little.