Posted to rec.woodworking
Gooey TARBALLS

Default OT GAS PRICES YOU CAN HELP PLEASE READ!!!

Every time I fill up, I turn to someone pumping gas and say "Boy, its a good
thing we won the war."

"Bruce T" wrote in message
That's right....those large subsidies to the oil companies are just like
the ones to the farmers, they keep prices artificially low. What we need
to do...wait a minute, if the subsidies keep the prices low.......if we
get rid of the subsidies......wait, back to you Martin, I need more
explanation of how getting rid of those subsidies will lower gas
prices.....

"WG" wrote in message
The real answer to this is be sure to vote out of office those who
support the enormous subsidies to big oil--both republicans and
democrats. George (http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/) Bush is only
part of the problem.

martin wrote:
GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work