Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Skil Classic 2.5hp saw repair?

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:19:19 -0500, Mike Berger
wrote:

Uhh.. what... stuff?
Maybe you should just let the cops take care of it.

Gunner wrote:

They know who she is..long time local thieve..so its a race wither the
cops or..ah..someone close to me catches up with her first.

I just need a power saw to cut stuff with.

Gunner

With 2500 square miles of desert..and access to any number of
backhoes...using a saw for ThAT purpose is counterproductive.

Bad guys are always good down deep.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist