The Natural Philosopher

Default Jablite sheet - stiffness

IMM wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:33:59 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

The core of the education is what Little Middle Englanders have been
screaming for, the 3 Rs. Comps are streamed.

No, they are organised with a system of sets by subject. That
creates an even greater limitation of choice and wastage because of
timetable issues.

How old were YOU when you first learnt the Calculus IMM?

15 or 16 I think, and did it later at uni. I liked it, integration and

all.

I began with it in first or second form.

It is an O level subject and was only A level at one time I believe. How
come you were doing it earlier?

Well I was taught it at eleven :-).

Are you sure you didn't do disintegration?

LOL!

---