Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga

Default Horribly OT - PC Advice

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:48:43 +0100, "Mark Spice"
wrote:

I know this is waaaaaaaay off topic but the guys here seem to be reasonably
knowledgable about a load of weird stuff so here goes.

Has anyone had any experience with Mesh PC's? Aged parents want to get
their first PC and there is a Mesh one that looks good on paper but I
haven't had any dealings with Mesh so I'm not sure what their service etc is
like. As I will probably be having to fix/identify any problems down the
phone from 300 miles away I want to minimise any potential cock-ups as much
as possible.

Cheers for any input

Mark

Get AVG and thew ms spyware thing installed. Tell them under no
circumstances to instal those smikleys in emails thingys.
Find a neighbour who's clever with the pc stuff. Trying to do it by
phone will drive you mad.

--
Get money off vouchers for everything
http://www.moneyoffvouchers.co.uk