Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn

Default Rebuilding Dumore toolpost grinders (was: FA: Dumore Tool Post Grinder Inserts, ... )

In article ,
"Glenn" wrote:

"Glenn" wrote in message

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
According to Joseph Gwinn :
In article ,
(DoN. Nichols) wrote:

much snippage
Got them, Thanks. Would have liked the photos to be legible. Perhaps
we can impose on the poster to provide a high-rez scan as well.

No imposition at all. I have placed a larger file on my webspace at
http://webpages.charter.net/gsneff/
Look at that and let me know if you want it bigger. I was actually quite
suprised it came out so small when scanned to PDF. According to my scanner
software each page was going to be about 6 meg .. something mystical
happened though and it came out at ~1.6 meg.

I got the file, and it looks good. Thanks.

Probably the 6/1.6= 3.75:1 reduction is due to compression of the image,
which is automatic unless one sets some controls to forbid compression.

Joe Gwinn