Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Rubber flooring

On 12 Apr 2006 04:22:43 -0700, "Martin Bonner"
wrote:

We are about to buy a new (for us) house with carpet in the bathroom
and laminate in the kitchen. SWMBO has decided that the bathroom
carpet shall be replaced with a rubber floor, and is strongly inclined
to do the same in the kitchen.

Recommendations, horror stories, fitting tips would all be welcomed.

The current plan is for a solid sheet (rather than tiles) in the
bathroom, and I fear that fitting that is beyond my DIY skills. We
might go for tiles in the kitchen, which I feel comfortable about
laying. Any thoughts?

Marmoleum
--
Regards,