Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Alex Tsiboulski

Default RCA D52W20 fails to start

I've had the RCA D52W20 for over 2 years now. It's served me well, amongst
all the bad ratings it's gotten. Today I found out about the service menu,
so I decided to play with that. 190+points of convergence was a blessing. I
then decided to see what was in geomatry, so I shifted my screen to the left
a little to compensate for my PS2. All I remember after that was I either
went up or down and moved the slider on another option and the TV turned
off.

Now all it does is the power blinks green and it makes the sound like it's
trying to startup.
Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Alex Tsiboulski