Posted to misc.consumers.house
user

Default NEED advice ASAP

On 11 Apr 2006 22:58:44 -0500, Todd H. wrote:
"Heather" writes:
You don't understand the need for people to talk to other people when
they are dealing with a problem. I am getting lots of advice from other
nice people and I have spoken with my lawyer. You have nothing nice to
say so leave me alone while I work through my problem. Don't you have
anything else to do with yourself than try to insult other people?

Hi Heather,

Welcome to usenet. I notice you're new to usenet newsgroups.

Next I'll say I'm not sure how Rich uses his time. But I suppose Rich
may be implying a distinction between misc.consumers.house (this
group), and alt.support.homebuyer (if it existed).

His advice may have been brusque, but it was accurate, and not out of
character for the group. After all this is USENET. And being
cantankerous and flaming newbies is all part of the fun for some
folks. The key is not to take anything too personally.

Hey... I'm not old enough to be cantankerous!

( Looks in mirror )

Uh, never mind.

- Rich