Posted to misc.consumers,misc.industry.utilities.electric,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
C. Massey

Default Unpaid electric bill mishap and credit report question

"Todd H." wrote in message ...
"Steve Foley" writes:

"Todd H." wrote in message ...

And a ****load of frequent flier miles. :-)

Which are about as useful as a plane-full of ****

My AA FF miles gathered via their associated citi card is sending me
for free cross country for doing nothing but paying my utility bills
for teh past years, so I'd say it's at least slighly more useful than
a plane full of ****.

Though I'm out of touch with manure futures, so perhaps a plane full
of **** is worth a lot more than $250. I guess it depends on the
size of the plane and the animal from which the **** came from?

If AA is anything like Continental, you have to fly on the 5th Thursday of
the month, but only if it's a full moon, and you can fly to Abilene, TX or
Bugtussle, Arkansas as long as you return on the 31st of February.

Continental FFM are a joke!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0615-1, 04/11/2006
Tested on: 4/11/2006 7:07:35 PM