Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus

Default Opinions on Craftex machinery?

Locally in Canada, we have a group of stores called Busy Bee Tools, of
which I was not aware until today. They were able to supply me with
something that no one else had been able to, so I was a bit impressed
with their operation.

Has anyone else dealt with them here?

As well, I follow the machine threads on the Wreck, and see the popular
names; Jet, Delta, etc. Busy Bee carries a line I've never seen
discussed he Craftex.

I'd never heard of them before, but the store is chockablock with the
stuff, so I figure it must be selling. My untrained eye caught some
prices on lathes, shapers, TSs, etc, and the prices seemed about middle
of the road, or high middle.

I'd be interested in opinions on Craftex, if you guys have ever dealt
with them.

TIA

Tanus