Posted to rec.woodworking
Gooey TARBALLS

Default Black Walnut Question

Why not try putting it up on e-bay?

If you can measure the girth and height and post a few pictures (photo
bucket dot com) I suspect you might find folks beating a path to your door.

You should consider requiring a licensed and INSURED person or company to do
the felling and removal - esp if it is close to your house!

You could lose your house by letting some uninsured person fall out of the
tree and paralyze himself on your property.

Call your insurance agent before letting anyone start the job.

"tdstr" wrote in message
Greetings!

I'm not certain that if this group but I figure it is worth a shot. I
have a 50' black walnut tree in my backyard that I'd like to get rid of.
Now people tell me I would be able to *sell* the tree for some serious
coin as black walnut is considered a exotic wood. I've never heard of
selling a whole tree before but I have heard the story from at least 20+
different people telling me otherwise.

Any form of truth to selling a whole black walnut tree or am just wanting
to believe a pipe dream.