Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
spaco

Default Skil Classic 2.5hp saw repair?

Can't say that you can "make money" repairing it, but if you google
"skilsaw parts" you'll get a lot of hits from places that sell parts.
You can usually look around on the sites to find your model, and see the
parts you need, with prices. I have gone this route several times.

Pete Stanaitis
--------------------

Gunner wrote:
Guy gave me a Ski 7" saw yesterday. "Classic" model. Sorta a gold
color, in a fitted case.

Sounds like a Clabber Girl can full of ball bearings being spun up.

These saws worth repairing?

Sources for bearings and the screw/stuff that holds the blade on?

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist