Posted to uk.d-i-y
RB News

Default Self levelling laser spirit level advice sought

I have a rather unusual application for a self levelling spirit level and
wondered if anyone here could advise of a suitable type.

I want to use it to level a motorcaravan when parking it on site; the idea
would be to mark a plumbline within sight of the driver's seat and use the
laser line to indicate when level, preferable side-to-side as well as
fore-aft. So the instrument would have to find its own plumb level. It could
either be mag mounted on the dash or hung from the rear view mirror.
Naturally, I'd be looking for the least expensive model that would perform
this job. Having looked at various sites, I am completely confused! The
price range seems enormous and I can't see any relevance to spec. Anyone got
any suggestions?

cheers
Rog