Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia

Default Disconnect Ice Maker When On/Off Valve is Hidden in FinishedCeiling???

sarapamela wrote:
When we finished a playroom in the basement a few years ago, we had
pointed out the on/off valve/faucet thing that was in the basement
ceiling. I think it goes to the icemaker in our refrigerator upstairs.
We marked it and asked them to leave an access panel. They neglected
to do this!

And it sounds like you neglected to remember what you told them to do
and have them make it right before you paid them, 'eh?

Jeff (The Devil made me say that...)

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)