Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jake

Default Today's solar heat

"Mary Fisher" wrote

We're in UK.

www.solartwin.com All information is there.

It's just for domestic hot water - not house heating.

We bought the kit, including a pv panel which powers the pump and all the
silicone piping necessary.

It was easy to fit, I can send pictures. If the company had done it it
would have been quicker for a straightforward connection to an existing
tank but we didn't have one so it was more complicated. And Spouse hates
having anyone doing things in the house :-)

The company was friendly, professional and helpful from start to finish,
even when we were just thinking about it for six months. The paperwork
they provided was excellent.

It's the way to go, I think the capital costs will reduce too but I wish
we'd done it years ago when we'd have had more time to enjoy the benefits.

Mary

Thanks for the info Mary, it's much appreciated.

Regards

Jake