Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Keith

Default Alternative DMMs to Fluke?

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 21:47:49 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
"Spokesman" wrote:

I am not familier with the Fluke version of the Omega HHM290.
Could you point out the correct model number to me so I can
buy the Fluke version next time.

I don't know whether Fluke makes that particular model. The point is,
Omega is a distributor. I have nothing against distributors, unless they
stick their Omega label on top of the real manufacturer's label, and
then pretend they're the manufacturer. Sheesh.

How is that different than a Mazda pickup truck or IBM Personal
Computer, or any number of a thousand different every day items? Sheesh,
indeed!

--
Keith